Thursday 24 August 2017

Camp Create 2017 - Day 5: Delightful Die Cutting

Love that My Favorite Things blog holds Camp Create to show new techniques with videos and to offer great incentives to us to give the techniques a try.



For Day 5 - it's delightful die cutting.



Here's my card



i started with MFT Stencil Fish Net and added colour with distress inks (tumbled glass, salty ocean and mermaid lagoon). Using MFT Happy Hellos die, I die cut the sentiment from the inked panel and also from a piece of fun foam, being sure to save all the little bits from the inked panel. I adhered the panel and then "popped" up the hello sentiment on the fun foam. It feels sort of camouflaged. Here's a close-up.



Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.