Thursday 1 June 2017

STAMPlorations CAS June Challenge

Can't believe that it's already June. What happened to May? As a child, I remember how long it seemed to take for it to be my birthday or Christmas. Now as an adult, I'm sure that someone has made time go faster - or is it that we just have so much to do and not enough time to do it?

June means it's time for a new challenge at STAMPlorations CAS


Here's my card




For my card, I used ARTplorations Ethnic Organic One and distress inks (faded jeans, hickory smoke and ground espresso), applied with ink blending tools. I trimmed the panel down and matted it with dark gray to leave a nice border of "white space". The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Fond Espressions 2.

We'd love for you to link up your creations at STAMPlorations CAS

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.