Monday 29 May 2017

Inkspirational: Challenge #135

One more card tonight. This time, it's for the current challenge at Inkspirational where 



Here's my card

 

Using a circle die, I cut out a 2.5" circle from some masking paper. I placed the mask over a card base and stamped using the cityscape from MFT You're Super stamp set with black ink. I felt that this cityscape was close to the "urban" feel, I was going for. I cut a 1" circle from a post-it note and placed it (it will form the sun). I added distress ink with ink blending tools - mustard seed closest to the sun and finishing with spiced marmalade. I decided to not put a sentiment on the card so that it could be used for a variety of occasions. I usually hesitate to make one layer cards, because inevitably, I mess it up. However, pleasantly surprised, it turned out!

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely brilliant! The highlight is definitely your cityscape and this is a perfect one layer card. Well done! Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.