Sunday 14 May 2017

a2z Scrapbooking

It's my turn to post a card over at a2z Scrapbooking. I'm loving this time of year as the flowers are in bloom, the trees have beautiful blossoms and the world seems to be waking up from a long, cold winter. I thought that I'd make a floral card for today's post.

Here's my card



I started with Hero Arts CL124 Color Layering Fuchsia stamp set and Hero Arts AF392Color Layering Ink Cubes Fuchsia. Hero Arts has taken the hard work out of creating a multi-layer stamped image. The layered stamps are easy to position - there is some "wiggle room" and the ink cubes are already chosen. I find that I just need to take my time to get good impressions - I use my MISTI, so that just in case the impression, isn't quite right, I can re-ink and stamp again. I cut the image into an oval, popped it up with a slightly smaller oval cut from fun foam for added dimension and adhered it to a piece of dark purple cardstock. For the sentiment, from the same stamp set, I head embossed using silver embossing powder.

We'd love for you to join us at this month's challenge at a2z where the challenge is



Just be sure to use a Hero Arts image as the focal image. If you need some Hero Arts supplies, check out the a2z scrapbooking etsy store. If your cart gets over $25, use my code sue15 for 15% off your purchase.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. That fuchsia stamp is wonderful & so is your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.