Friday 17 March 2017

Christmas Card Throwdown - March - Sketch

Why am I always waiting until the last minute to finish stuff? I mean, there is less than 2 hours before the current challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown closes? 

Here's the sketch




Here's my card



I looked at the three vertical strips in the sketch and changed it up to wavy horizontal strips of light shimmer paper. Here's a close-up (it's difficult to capture the shimmer of the wavy strips).


Instead of a label-type of sentiment element, I chose a circle. The super cute snowman and sentiment are from Create A Smile's Cool Buddies stamp set. 

Thanks for visiting (Phew - I think I made it)
sue

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and stylish take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made it and we are pleased to see your card. It's a smart and fun idea.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.