Sunday 23 October 2016

Muse Challenge #188

The current challenge at Muse Card Club is this beautiful creation by Jenni Murray




Here's my card


I was inspired by the
- general sketch
- light teal colour
- white die cuts
- simple "friend" sentiment

I don't own a nice leafy die cut so I substituted with My Favorite Things Die-Namics Fancy Flourish die. The flower is  from My Favorite Things Die-Namics Flower & Leaf Trio. I used Stampin' Up's Pool Party ink and Impression Obsession's Cover-a-card Thin Stripes stamp to create the striped cardstock used to make the banners. A piece of SU's Pool Party cardstock was used to mat the central white panel.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. The flourish just sets off your flower beautifully !Thank you for joining in with us at Muse this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flourish just sets off your flower beautifully !Thank you for joining in with us at Muse this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.