Monday 28 December 2015

Stampin' Royalty SR #309

The current challenge at Stampin' Royalty
 is 
Oh, Baby!!!
Create a project with a Baby Theme!!
 
This was a real challenge for me. I don't make baby cards at all! I had to start with a stamp set - didn't really have one. Fortunately, my local scrapbooking store had this one, on sale.
 
 
I stamped the rattle, baby bottle and duck and coloured the images with copics. I cut out the panels and then stamped the sentiment on a similar colour cardstock. I found some printed paper that coordinated well to add a bit of interest and to permit the panels to pop a bit.
 
 
Thanks for visiting
sue 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along with our baby challenge at Stampin' Royalty! Your cute card is one of our top picks this week, congrats! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.