Sunday 6 December 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #215

Here is this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches


Here's my card





I stamped some holly leaves with two shades of green Hero Arts shadow inks and added berries from this Catherine Pooler's Holiday Magic Stamp of Approval box stamp set by The Ton.


The banner was created by using this Catherine Pooler's Holiday Magic Stamp of Approval box stamp set by CASual Friday. I inked up the stamp with versamark, used silver embossing powder and heat set on red cardstock.


For the lower portion of the card, I embossed with the SU Stripes embossing folder to add a bit of texture.

I found a scrap piece of sparkly silver ribbon to complete my card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Sue! I love the handmade DSP that you created, and in the photo the silver ribbon almost looks like garland, which I think looks so cool on this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.