Wednesday 23 September 2015

One Layer Simplicity Challenge #20 - What's Your Number?

Here's my card

It's for the current challenge at One Layer Simplicity Challenge

OLS 20 - What's Your Number?

This was a difficult challenge for me. I had to go through all my stamps and couldn't find any "numbers". I was going to use a CAS-ual Friday stamp set with music notes - you know, eighth notes. Then I was flipping through my stamps again and found this one from Paper Smooches.


The balloons are from this Paper Smooches stamp set
I inked each balloon with one colour and gently applied a second colour around the edges to add some dimension to the balloons. I hand-drew the strings to go "behind" the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. This is really fun - I love the cheeky smile on that balloon - perfect with the sentiment! So glad you joined us at OLS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.