Thursday 17 September 2015

NBUS Challenge #5

Here's my card

It's for the current challenge at djkardkreations 
 


Darnell has this challenge to use "never before used schtuff" because we all have some - right?

I went through my SU stamp sets and found this one that I had never used. Inked up the swing with Memento Tuxedo black ink and added colour with Copics.

Back in the day, I.had.to.have.these rub-on tapes. I had to hunt for them - I knew that I still had them. Fortunately, I found them and was a bit concerned that maybe they wouldn't "stick". It had been awhile. I'll admit - it would be easier to add dash lines with a pen! However, at the time, I.had.to.have.them!

Thanks for visiting
sue
 

2 comments:

  1. Classic design and lovely coloring!
    LOL......Don't even talk to me abt those "had.to.have.things"!!!....ugh. I have several of them, too. I really am trying to break out of my mold and use some of my stash things.
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful card.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, would you look at that! I see something new everyday and today it's those lined rub-on tapes. I would have.had.to.have.them, too, Sue!! Good for you for pulling them out and adding them as a perfect border for your sweet yard swing! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #5 ~ which was so long ago now! I’m sorry that nursing the Mister back to good health has delayed my visit to thank you. Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.