Monday 17 August 2015

TIME OUT Challenge #37

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at TIME OUT Challenges

'Friendship is Golden'

If you've checked out my blog, you'll see various versions of this card. I love the look of gold heat embossing on vellum while adding colour on the reverse side with copic markers. I chose to make a card for a friend, while at the same time focusing on using gold.


I used this Hero Arts Tall Flowers stamp.


The sentiment is from this Simon Says STAMP stamp set which I heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

I placed white cardstock behind the vellum to accentuate the colours. I matted the sentiment strip and the entire panel with gold cardstock.

Here's a close-up
 

Thanks for visting
sue

4 comments:

  1. This really is a wonderful use of vellum and the colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing at TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the delicate look of gold embossing on vellum and this flower stamp from Hero Arts is gorgeous. A lovely card for a friend! Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out, Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Sue ... the gold embossing over the vellum is deliciously soft and delicate ... and those gorgeous colours .... fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like this the vellum looks so great! The gold looks softer and the colours too; that ia beautiful. Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and joining us! Hope to see you in the new challenge aswell.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.