Tuesday 11 August 2015

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

This week the challenge is

TIE IT UP

use ribbon, twine or anything you can think of to add a knot of a bow to your creation


I used Core'dinations paper where the core is a different shade of the main colour in this embossing folder.

 I gently sanded the paper to expose the core.

I have yet to master making a bow with ribbon - so I kind of cheated. I cut a small piece of ribbon with diagonally cut edges. With a longer piece of ribbon, I made a loop, put the small piece of ribbon through the loop and tightened the loop. It kind of looks like I tied a bow!

Added some pearls and a sentiment to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. GREAT job on using the dry embossing folder and Sanding technique! Love the purple and use of ribbons! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Tie It Up” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.