Tuesday 23 June 2015

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge OLS 17

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at One-Layer Simplicity Challenge

Here's the challenge:

This month, our challenge is called "Round and round": make a one layer card that has two circles on it. No more no less. Other shapes, words etc allowed.

This was tough. I had many ideas and finally settled on this idea. I was inspired by this Debby Hughes card
lime doodle...clean & simple cluster of circular die cuts, heart punch and some crystals...elegant + sweet...
 
















I masked off the circles and heart (both the positive and negatives) and added distress inks with daubers in the various areas.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. I love how you have interpreted Debby's card into one layer! So glad you joined us at OLS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.