Monday 29 June 2015

Happy Little Stampers June CAS Challenge

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Happy Little Stampers

 
So, I've been hearing about Ken Oliver Crafts' Color Bursts and of course, I just had to try.

I tapped the open bottles with my finger expelling a few flecks of pigment. I then spritzed water a few times. While experimenting, with more water, there are more colour splotches/more blending. I haven't tried adding water on the paper and then adding the color bursts - yet!

I cut a small panel.

I die cut "you" from the coloured panel. I then cut a piece of fun foam with the same "you" die. I used multi matte medium to adhere the coloured panel letters to the corresponding fun foam letters to add dimension. Then I adhered the letters back onto the coloured panel.

Here's a close up of the panel.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Love those bursts of colour Sue. So pretty!! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.