Sunday 21 June 2015

Colour Me Challenge CMCC#76

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Colour Me



I made my own plaid background using stamps from these stamp sets and the blue/purple and green from these Memento dew drops.

I die cut the word "happy" using this die from both the plaid background panel and a piece of thin fun foam. I used Multi Matte Medium to adhere the plaid pieces onto the corresponding piece of fun foam (instead of foam tape for dimension). I then used a tape runner beneath the panel to adhere the foam pieces AND the small inside pieces of the a and two ps.
Here's a close up picture to show the dimension.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. love that you made your own paper, super cool and great job! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your DIY plaid background - thanks for joining us at Colour me...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.