Saturday 30 May 2015

Happy Little Stampers - May CAS Challenge

Here's my card
It's for the monthly CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers



I think that the dies are from My Favorite Things - I have long since thrown away the packaging! I die cut the words "Happy Birthday". I cut a piece of vellum, a little smaller than a card front. On the back of the vellum, I lightly marked out a rectangle, larger and wider than the die cut words. I coloured on the back of the vellum making vertical lines and slightly overlapping, using copics YR04, BG05, V17, R35 and YG06. I adhered the vellum to the card front (with the colouring on the backside). I then adhered it all to a card base. Added a bit of bling to finish the card off.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Such a great design Sue. Love how you've used the vellum for the word apertures. It gives a soft and dreamy look to the pattterned stripes. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.